Dreamscape Select, the personalized audiobook publishing arm of the award-winning independent publisher of audiobooks, Dreamscape Media, announced today that it will partner with Storm Publishing to bring their titles into the global audiobook market beginning in May. Storm Publishing is a new UK-based digital-first publisher specializing in adult fiction. With over 100 years of experience on their team, Storm editors have been responsible for publishing multiple million-copy bestselling authors, accumulating over twenty Amazon number-one hits.
Storm Publishing’s audiobook program will launch next month, and Dreamscape will be their audiobook publishing partner from the beginning. Storm will record and publish over 70 books in 2023, expanding to more than 120 titles in 2024. Included among their initial titles are:
- Lost Lake, by USA Today bestselling author Kate Hewitt, is a break-out novel of family bonds and redemption set against the backdrop of a nuclear strike. Kate has sold upwards of 3 million copies, which includes books with Bookouture, Penguin and Harlequin.
- The Imperfection of Us, is the latest release from bestselling British author Nick Alexander. Alexander’s novels have repeatedly hit the #1 spot in the Amazon Kindle charts, sold over two million copies worldwide, and been translated into nine languages.
- Two new novels by Kristen Bailey, recently shortlisted for the RNA Jane Wenham-Jones Romantic Comedy Novel Award. The first book, Sex Ed, will publish in July.
- USA Today bestselling author Rachel Wesson’s historical fiction Resistance Sisters series will be released in ebook, audio and paperback in August 2023. The first book in the Hearts at War series will follow in September 2023, with a sequel published a month later.
- Bestselling author Jenny O’Brien has signed a three-book deal for a new Irish police procedural series featuring detective Alan Mack. The first title will launch in October 2023.
- Sunday Times and internationally bestselling author Daniel Cole’s latest novel, Jackdaw, will release in October 2023. Cole has sold over 1.2 million copies of his books worldwide and has been published in over thirty-five countries.
“Storm Publishing is positioned to come into the industry with an amazing list that will lend itself perfectly to the booming audiobook market,” says Sean McManus, President & Publisher of Dreamscape Media. “We are excited to be their audiobook partner, expanding their reach and bringing more listeners around the globe to their list.”
“With Dreamscape’s unmatched understanding of the audiobook market, we’re confident that we’ll be doing an exceptional job for our author’s brilliant audiobooks,” says Oliver Rhodes, Managing Director of Storm Publishing. “As the audiobook market continues to expand rapidly, it’s more important than ever for us to connect with as many listeners and retail partners as possible. Dreamscape Select offers us the opportunity to do just that, and we’re excited about the possibilities this partnership presents.”
Dreamscape Media is an award-winning independent publisher that produces fiction and non-fiction audiobooks, book-based children’s read-along video programs, and offers audio publishing services to prominent independent authors and publishers through Dreamscape Select. Dreamscape strives to publish and distribute titles that both inspire and entertain listeners, readers, and viewers around the world. Titles are available to both library and retail channels in physical and digital formats.
ABOUT STORM PUBLISHING:
Storm Publishing is an innovative, digitally-focused publisher of commercial fiction. Boasting a team with over a century of publishing experience, Storm has quickly grown an author list with a mixture of established stars and promising debut authors.
Storm was founded by Oliver Rhodes, the entrepreneur behind Bookouture, and former Digital Publishing Director of Hachette UK, in September 2022. Storm publishes its authors globally in ebook, audio and print-on-demand and pays industry-leading author royalties of 50% on digital formats.